Service Sales / Estimator – Posted 4/2/18
We’re adding to our team!
Gorman Enterprises is looking to hire a motivated service department salesman / estimator that will be responsible for expanding our customer base within our current markets, as well as adding new markets to our portfolio. Gorman Enterprises’ service center currently works on fire trucks, ambulances, school and commercial buses, light to heavy duty trucks, and various specialty vehicles such as beverage trailers, limousines, food trucks, snow removal equipment, SWAT vehicles, prisoner tranports and more.
Our 46,000 square foot service facility boasts state-of-the-art equipment backed by a professional staff that is capable of tackling a wide variety of jobs, including wild one-off custom fabrication and upfitting projects to large scale production runs. Emergency vehicle and other fleet preventative maintenance, collision and mechanical repair will remain an intregal part of our service department that we look to continue to expand.
Applicants will be expected to have the following skills:
- A clear understanding of the estimating process for collision repair, mechanical repair, upfitting and fabrication
- Clear verbal and written communication skills for both customer interaction and internal reporting
- Ability to seek and attract new markets (thinking outside the box), and expand current markets
- Ability to use quoting programs, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to construct and maintain a schedule
- A clean driver’s license and reliable mode of transportation (significant time will be spend visiting existing and new customers)
Gorman Enterprises offers health, dental, vision and life insurance. We have a modern shop with state-of-the-art equipment, and a friendly work environment. Candidates must pass a drug test. Wage is based on experience and industry knowledge, and will include a base + commission structure.
For more information about this position, please call Keri Monin at (716) 675-5796 or email Keri at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Project Location(s):
- Elma, NY
- Job Type:
- Not specified
- Based on experience